Only 505 Exclusive Units
Timeless. Coveted. Curated.
‘Pending Approval For Sale’
About The Clement Canopy
Located in District 5, Clementi in West Singapore, The Clement Canopy condo project is a joint venture between Singland and UOL, two of the top-rated developers in the country. With the combined experience and track record of these two real estate development giants, applying the highest standards in The Clement Canopy residential development is a given. Successful recent developments – Principal Garden, Alex Residences, and Botanique at Bartley – provide proof for potential residents and investors.
There are 505 units in The Clement Canopy, all designed to efficiently utilize available space to meet the needs of various types of both homeowners and investors. Unit sizes range from 1-BR to 4-BR units.
About the location
Situated along Clementi Avenue 1 in the western region of Singapore, The Clement Canopy is conveniently linked to Clementi Road, and the Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE). For public transportation, there is a bus stop just outside the development. The Bus Interchange and the Clementi MRT station are just three bus stops away. With these transportation options, residents have easy access to the Jurong Lake District, the city centre, and other parts of Singapore.
The Clement Canopy residents benefit from several other amenities in and around its location. Convenient shopping and dining options abound with the nearby West Coast Plaza and Clementi Mall. Other options for recreation can be found at the West Coast Park, Clementi Sports Hall, Clementi Swimming Complex, and the Clementi Stadium.
Families looking into educational options don’t have to look far as well. The Clementi Woods Secondary School, Nan Hua High School, National University of Singapore (NUS), NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, and the Newton Secondary School are all easily accessible from The Clement Canopy.
Just one stop from the Clementi MRT Station is the newly updated Jurong Lake District, which the government aims to build up as Singapore’s second CBD. With this potential presented by its location, investing in Clement Canopy is an obviously smart decision.
Why Buy The Clement Canopy
- Going to major business centres such as the Jurong Lake District (considered to be Singapore’s 2nd CBD) and One North Business Park will only be a 5-minute drive
- The future High Speed Rail that will link Singapore and Kuala Lumpur is nearby
- Connected to the PIE and AYE expressways, and just a short distance from the Clementi MRT Station and Bus Interchange
- Plenty of shopping options: 321 Clementi, Clementi Arcade, City Vibe, Rochester Mall, The Clementi Mall, The Star Vista, West Coast Plaza, and many other shopping centres
- Several schools in close proximity: ACJC, ACS, Fairfield Methodist School, Nan Hua High School, NUS High School, NUS, Pei Tong Primary School, Singapore Polytechnic.
- The Clementi Swimming Complex and Sports Hall, the Clementi Market and Food Centre, Alexandra Hospital, National University Hospital, and Kent Ridge Park are all nearby
- Convenient access to the Clementi Woods Park, Pandan Reservoir, and West Coast Park via the Park Connector Network
Register with New Launch SG to get a copy of The Clement Canopy Floor Plans!